Recently, it is getting colder and colder in Japan. It's about 71F today. I don't like getting cold ;( So, I'm feeling not good...
Actually, I've started to prepare for my study abroad. I'm looking for good English school or job I can work. I really wanna go to Utah! But I'm wondering if there are any English school around SLC... I hope there are some schools. I gotta find good school and decide where to go. Anyway I'm looking forward to going to the U.S.!!! =)
Actually, I've started to prepare for my study abroad. I'm looking for good English school or job I can work. I really wanna go to Utah! But I'm wondering if there are any English school around SLC... I hope there are some schools. I gotta find good school and decide where to go. Anyway I'm looking forward to going to the U.S.!!! =)
PLEASE come to Utah! We would love to have you. We miss you so much. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete